PhaseZero is a Cloud 2.0, unified digital commerce, and customer experience management platform company with global offices in San Francisco Bay Area and Bangalore. Our SaaS products and technology platforms are built with cloud native, multi-tenant and micro-services architecture and designed to operate in multiple cloud infrastructures. PhaseZero products and technologies help our customers accelerate their digital sales with our industry leading turnkey SaaS solutions to manage their global B2B, B2C and B2E e-commerce and customer experience needs. PhaseZero CxCommerce™ digital commerce and customer experience solution is recognized as the “Top 10 Tech Solution Providers for E-Commerce – 2019” by “The Retail CIO Outlook” magazine. Customers – small, medium, and large – are using PhaseZero SaaS platform to manage hundreds of millions of dollars digital commerce sales with thousands of customers. Global Fortune 500 companies such as Dana Corporation (www.Dana.com) and multiple distributor groups including VIPAR (www.Vipar.com) standardized their digital commerce platforms powered by PhaseZero CxCommerce™ solutions.
At PhaseZero, we are building a great company that is laser focused on the following core values:
- Customer Experience and Success: Our relentless focus and unwavering commitment to ensure successful outcomes for our customers
- Innovation: Our passion to deliver best products built on industry leading technology platforms with continuous improvement of our internal and external processes and collaborations
- Partnership: We believe in win-win partnerships and strive to create value and scaling with our partner eco-system
- Positive Attitude: We approach everything we do every day with a positive mindset
- Teamwork: Our culture and foundation are built on the core principle that none of us are as smart as all of us
- Your primary role is to be the voice of our customers and drive the delivery of resolutions to customer reported issues by smartly coordinating and collaborating with cross functional product engineering teams.
- You are a self-motivated leader and passionate about our customer success in ways each of our customers use our industry leading customer experience and digital commerce solutions.
- You are a proactive leader and take initiatives every day in analyzing and exploring customer usage metrics of our enterprise SaaS solutions.
- You quickly learn and master our products, solutions, technologies, customer specific configurations, the industry trends and anticipate the challenges could be faced by various types of users of our products and identify opportunities to continuously improve any or all customer facing processes.
- You are smart but humble, work hard but effortlessly, and relentlessly driving responsiveness while being respectful to your peers across the cross functional teams.
- You strive to meet and exceed the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and the Service Level Agreements (SLA) with our enterprise and SMB customers.
- You are data and process driven analyst, and leverage our real-time analytics solutions to organize, analyze and generate customer specific updates to keep everyone of our customers continue to be thrilled and excited in continuously improving of adoption of PhaseZero CxCommerce solutions.
We are looking for a highly motivated and skilled CSM Lead who can understand both the engineering and business context in a technical ecosystem.
- You bring 5-7 years of Level-1 support experience with enterprise SaaS solutions and some level of working knowledge of e-Commerce, supply chain management or order management solutions.
- You bring proven track record of supporting customers based in US and Canada.
- You bring a minimum 3 years of experience with one or more of the industry leading
CRM solutions such as Salesforce, ServiceNow, Oracle or Siebel or PeopleSoft CRM,
ZOHO, or JIRA based CRM solutions.
- You have 7 to 10 years of relevant experience working directly with US based
- You are already ITIL certified.
- You have strong experience with your ability to review and assign tickets. Triage the
service queue. Manage customer expectations and work with the team to resolve the high priority issues within the SLA. You create the RCA (Root Cause Analysis) documents and follow up proactive and corrective actions.
- You bring a minimum of 3 years of managing multiple customers simultaneously and efficiently by providing them quick solutions for business-critical functions.
- You have working knowledge of project management tools and software hotfix release management processes
- You are very good with verbal and written communications skills.
- You are comfortable and proficient with data formats like XML and JSON, Scripting
languages such as XSLT and Velocity, working knowledge of Integration technologies
such as Camel, Spring integration etc.
- You are comfortable with source code version control and build tools like Git, Maven
- You have a bachelor’s degree in engineering from a reputed college/university.
At PhaseZero, we believe in our people who make it all happen for our customers, our technology platforms, and our SaaS solutions. We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, a flexible work environment, holidays and PTO, rewards, and recognitions …and much more!