PhaseZero is a Cloud 2.0, unified digital commerce, and customer experience management platform company with global offices in San Francisco Bay Area and Bangalore. Our SaaS products and technology platforms are built with cloud native, multi-tenant and micro-services architecture and designed to operate in multiple cloud infrastructures. PhaseZero products and technologies help our customers accelerate their digital sales with our industry leading turnkey SaaS solutions to manage their global B2B, B2C and B2E e-commerce and customer experience needs. PhaseZero CxCommerce™ digital commerce and customer experience solution is recognized as the “Top 10 Tech Solution Providers for E-Commerce – 2019” by “The Retail CIO Outlook” magazine. Customers – small, medium, and large – are using PhaseZero SaaS platform to manage hundreds of millions of dollars digital commerce sales with thousands of customers. Global Fortune 500 companies such as Dana Corporation (www.Dana.com) and multiple distributor groups including VIPAR (www.Vipar.com) standardized their digital commerce platforms powered by PhaseZero CxCommerce™ solutions.
At PhaseZero, we are building a great company that is laser focused on the following core values:
- Customer Experience and Success: Our relentless focus and unwavering commitment to ensure successful outcomes for our customers
- Innovation: Our passion to deliver best products built on industry leading technology platforms with continuous improvement of our internal and external processes and collaborations
- Partnership: We believe in win-win partnerships and strive to create value and scaling with our partner eco-system
- Positive Attitude: We approach everything we do every day with a positive mindset
- Teamwork: Our culture and foundation are built on the core principle that none of us are as smart as all of us
This position requires you to work with an agile team of software engineers, development and QA managers, and cloud ops/customer success leads to define, prioritize and manage the product features and full product life cycle of CxCommerceTM, our cloud-based customer experience platform. Your responsibilities will include:
- Lead the design, architecture, and development processes.
- Define and influence key requirements and features for new capabilities and ongoing
improvements, working closely with other stake holders including product management
- Participate in POC, technology evaluation to influence the product development roadmap
- Collaborate closely with peers and global management teams to ensure successful outcomes and improve business processes.
- Provide guidance and mentorship to the team on the technology and product features.
- Take lead on the product release planning and execution and coordinate with other stake
- Nurture the culture of experimentation, fail fast and learn fast.
- You have working experience with Elastic Search
- You have extensive experience in Java development and Spring Framework.
- You have experience with Micro Service based architecture with REST / SOAP based
- You are comfortable and proficient with data formats like XML and JSON.
- You are comfortable with source code version control and build tools like Git, Maven etc.
- You are very good with verbal and written communications skills.
- You have at least 7 or more years of experience.
- Solid analytical and trouble-shooting skills
- You have a bachelor’s degree in engineering from a reputed college/university.
- Bachelor’s in computer science or associated field
- 7 or more years of experience
At PhaseZero, we believe in our people who make it all happen for our customers, our technology platforms, and our SaaS solutions. We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, a flexible work environment, holidays and PTO, rewards, and recognitions …and much more!