PhaseZero is a Cloud 2.0, unified digital commerce, and customer experience management platform company with global offices in San Francisco Bay Area and Bangalore. Our SaaS products and technology platforms are built with cloud native, multi-tenant and micro-services architecture and designed to operate in multiple cloud infrastructures. PhaseZero products and technologies help our customers accelerate their digital sales with our industry leading turnkey SaaS solutions to manage their global B2B, B2C and B2E e-commerce and customer experience needs. PhaseZero CxCommerce™ digital commerce and customer experience solution is recognized as the “Top 10 Tech Solution Providers for E-Commerce – 2019” by “The Retail CIO Outlook” magazine. Customers – small, medium, and large – are using PhaseZero SaaS platform to manage hundreds of millions of dollars digital commerce sales with thousands of customers. Global Fortune 500 companies such as Dana Corporation (www.Dana.com) and multiple distributor groups including VIPAR (www.Vipar.com) standardized their digital commerce platforms powered by PhaseZero CxCommerce™ solutions.
At PhaseZero, we are building a great company that is laser focused on the following core values:
- Customer Experience and Success: Our relentless focus and unwavering commitment to ensure successful outcomes for our customers
- Innovation: Our passion to deliver best products built on industry leading technology platforms with continuous improvement of our internal and external processes and collaborations
- Partnership: We believe in win-win partnerships and strive to create value and scaling with our partner eco-system
- Positive Attitude: We approach everything we do every day with a positive mindset
- Teamwork: Our culture and foundation are built on the core principle that none of us are as smart as all of us
QA Engineer responsibilities include:
Reviewing quality specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating quality testing activities.
We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer with 1-4 years of experience to develop, execute and automate tests to ensure product quality.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using Selenium Webdrivers.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Perform thorough regression testing.
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs.
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements.
- Monitor debugging process results.
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Proven 1-4 years of work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Hands-on experience on Java
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
At PhaseZero, we believe in our people who make it all happen for our customers, our technology platforms, and our SaaS solutions. We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, a flexible work environment, holidays and PTO, rewards, and recognitions …and much more!