PhaseZero is a Cloud 2.0, unified digital commerce, and customer experience management platform company with global offices in San Francisco Bay Area and Bangalore. Our SaaS products and technology platforms are built with cloud native, multi-tenant and micro-services architecture and designed to operate in multiple cloud infrastructures. PhaseZero products and technologies help our customers accelerate their digital sales with our industry leading turnkey SaaS solutions to manage their global B2B, B2C and B2E e-commerce and customer experience needs. PhaseZero CxCommerce™ digital commerce and customer experience solution is recognized as the “Top 10 Tech Solution Providers for E-Commerce – 2019” by “The Retail CIO Outlook” magazine. Customers – small, medium, and large – are using PhaseZero SaaS platform to manage hundreds of millions of dollars digital commerce sales with thousands of customers. Global Fortune 500 companies such as Dana Corporation (www.Dana.com) and multiple distributor groups including VIPAR (www.Vipar.com) standardized their digital commerce platforms powered by PhaseZero CxCommerce™ solutions.
At PhaseZero, we are building a great company that is laser focused on the following core values:
- Customer Experience and Success: Our relentless focus and unwavering commitment to ensure successful outcomes for our customers
- Innovation: Our passion to deliver best products built on industry leading technology platforms with continuous improvement of our internal and external processes and collaborations
- Partnership: We believe in win-win partnerships and strive to create value and scaling with our partner eco-system
- Positive Attitude: We approach everything we do every day with a positive mindset
- Teamwork: Our culture and foundation are built on the core principle that none of us are as smart as all of us
This is a developer position based in India (Bangalore). As a backend developer, you will utilize your skills to help develop critical backend systems in cloud environments.
You will be responsible for developing interfaces and feature modifications as well as supporting product rollouts to various business customers. Some of the other duties include:
- Design and implementation of new and existing features
- Improve, refactor, and redesign existing services to improve performance
- Implement and maintain high-quality code and release to production in an agile environment
- Collaborate with multiple cross-function stakeholders
We are looking for a highly motivated and skilled senior developer who can understand both the engineering and business context in a technical ecosystem.
- Demonstrated success developing a variety of software systems while taking on increasing responsibility for analysis, design, implementation, and deployment tasks
- Experience building highly scalable web-based software systems and utilizing N-tier architectures
- Understanding and experience of building services and applications using principles of service-oriented architecture, preferable using REST or SOAP
- Solid OO analysis and design skills and experience working with design patterns
- Solid data structures and algorithms knowledge
- Strong expertise in all the following Java-based technologies
- Hibernate Framework (integration layer and Web MVC)
- Open source tools
- Hands-on experience working Database systems such as PostgreSQL and NoSQL
- Solid analytical and trouble-shooting skills
- Highly motivated team player and diligent worker with experience and flexibility to support our onsite and offshore teams
- Self-starting, energetic team player with great technical knowledge, skill, and technical interest
- Should be able to work with multiple teams to align long term initiatives in project life cycles from conception, requirement formulation, to design, implementation, and delivery
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Work effectively with other team members by sharing best practices
- Strong understanding of data formats like XML, JSON
- Working knowledge of Scripting languages such as XSLT, Velocity
- Working knowledge of Integration technologies such as Camel, Spring integration etc.
- Good knowledge of source code version control and build tools like Git, Maven etc.
- Functional knowledge of ecommerce, supply chain, order management
- One or more of the following: Tomcat, Docker, Public cloud platforms like Azure, AWS
- Bachelor’s in computer science or associated field
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Java development
At PhaseZero, we believe in our people who make it all happen for our customers, our technology platforms, and our SaaS solutions. We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, a flexible work environment, holidays and PTO, rewards, and recognitions …and much more!